2 questions for the afternoon Q&A session

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:45:31 -0400
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org

Sorry, I can't be there. I put these into IRC but I repeat them in
email for ease of reference:

1) what does "behavior of the assertion" mean
2) Can policies (in normal form) be incoherent? E.g., you have two
equivelent collections of policy assertions in a normalized policy.
The "exactlyOne" says you are permitted to meet but one of them, yet
if you meet one, you meet the other.

Cheers,
Bijan.