RE: 2 questions for the afternoon Q&A session

We tried to deal with these questions during the Tue PM session.  When
you review the minutes please let us know if we answered your questions.

If not then the best plan may be for you to open issues on these and to
explain your questions in more detail.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329