Re: Sun round 4 test results

http://www.soaphub.org/wspolicy/Policy1.wsp

I should also be on the dashboard too.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Fabian Ritzmann <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>
Sent by: public-ws-policy-interop-request@w3.org
05/24/2007 02:49 AM

Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
cc
"fsasaki@w3.org" <fsasaki@w3.org>, "public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org"
<public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org>
Subject
Re: Sun round 4 test results

Asir Vedamuthu wrote:
> Round 4 Media Type is an interop test.

I don't fully understand how that is working. I point my HTTP client at
your wspolicy file and verify that the content type in the HTTP header
is set correctly? Couldn't we make that a self test?

Either way, we are provisioning such an endpoint on our interop site
today, just follow the link to the round 4 tests:
http://wsinterop.sun.com:3280/wspolicy_interop

If this is an interop test, ould others please publish the URI of their
wspolicy resource?

Fabian