Re: Sun round 4 test results

From: Fabian Ritzmann <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:49:44 +0300
To: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Cc: "fsasaki@w3.org" <fsasaki@w3.org>, "public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org>

Asir Vedamuthu wrote:
> Round 4 Media Type is an interop test.

I don't fully understand how that is working. I point my HTTP client at
your wspolicy file and verify that the content type in the HTTP header
is set correctly? Couldn't we make that a self test?

Either way, we are provisioning such an endpoint on our interop site
today, just follow the link to the round 4 tests:
http://wsinterop.sun.com:3280/wspolicy_interop

If this is an interop test, ould others please publish the URI of their
wspolicy resource?

Fabian