Interop status page

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 21:32:04 -0400
To: public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org
Due to popular demand (or nagging :-),  the status page at :
http://www.soaphub.org/interop/status/WSPolicyInteropStatus
now supports more than 2 states  - our page now supports: pass, fail and
not run.  I can add more if needed.
It also alows each participant to indicate whether they support each test
(as a client and/or a server).  So, for example, you'll notice that
just IBM and WSO2 have the "xxx-2" testcases in their columns/rows to
indicate they support the WSDL2.0 variants.
Given these changes we made on the flight up tonight there are bound to be
a few bugs - please let me know if you come across any.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com