RE: WS-Policy - Editors' Timeline

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:40:06 -0700
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>, "Toufic Boubez (tboubez@layer7tech.com)" <tboubez@layer7tech.com>, "public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
I note that we haven't started the Guidelines doc editorial review. What is our plan to complete items e) through g) and deliver the updated Guidelines doc to the WG prior to the Ottawa F2F?

Also, I recall that we promised to post a high level summary of changes to the WG.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
Microsoft Corporation