From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Asir Vedamuthu
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 5:53 PM
To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: WS-Policy - Editors' Timeline

This e-mail is a high level summary of what we all discussed yesterday. Please let me know if I missed anything.

a)  April 30th - actions 239 240 and 244 are due

b)  May 1st - deliver updated Scenarios archive and Primer document to the WG

c)  May 2nd - actions 227-234 are due

d)  May 9th - actions 249-256 are due

e)  May 9th - launch Guidelines document editorial review

f)  May 16th - editorial review completed, edits applied and Guidelines clean and diff copies generated

g)  May 17th - deliver updated Guidelines document to the WG

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu

Microsoft Corporation