Completed my action items

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 04:36:28 -0400
Cc: Hirsch Frederick <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: WS-Policy Editors W3C <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

I have completed my action items from the Dublin F2F.

Editors action 348 for issue 4862 completed ("Provide an XML
Definition" update)
Guidelines
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
0037.html

Editors' action 340 for issue 4654 completed. Add new section general-
attachment-guidelines, also fixups for this section
Guidelines
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
0038.html

Editors' action 335. Implemented the resolution for issue  4859.
Rules text.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
0040.html

Editors' action 331.
Guidelines  and Primer
Updated  Web Services Reliable Messaging Policy reference and WS-
Addressing Metadata reference .
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
0039.html

Note that we should keep action 331 open, since WS-Addressing
Metadata reference has completed last call
so we should have a newer version shortly, but I referenced the Last
Call version.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch