W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > July 2007

Re: minutes from 7/18 F2F meeting of editors

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:02:09 -0400
Message-Id: <A6A64EB8-378F-478D-86CD-D718608B39C4@nokia.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
To: "ext Maryann Hondo" <mhondo@us.ibm.com>

Text version attached.

Editors call cancelled for next week -  no call 25 July.

Actions to be completed by Friday 27 July.

Chair 1 August Asir, Scribe & Reporter Maryann.

Regrets for 1 August: Frederick and David

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia


On Jul 18, 2007, at 9:01 AM, ext Maryann Hondo wrote:

>
> link to minutes from today's meeting
>
> http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html
>
> Maryann

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

             WS Policy WG, July 2007 f2f (editor's meeting)

18 Jul 2007

    [2]Agenda

       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/ 
2007Jul/0017.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-eds-irc

Attendees

    Present
           asir, daveo, maryann, frederick, felix

    Regrets
           Toufic, Prasad

    Chair
           Frederick

    Scribe
           maryann

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]administrative
          2. [6]open actions
          3. [7]editors notes
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________



    <scribe> scribe: maryann

    <scribe> agenda:
    [9]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul/
    0017.html

       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/ 
2007Jul/0017.html

    <fsasaki> agenda at
    [10]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Jul
    /0017.html

      [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/ 
2007Jul/0017.html

administrative

    <scribe> CHAIR: frederick

    next weeks call cancelled

    next call is 8/1/07

    <dorchard> regrets

    regrets for 8/1 from david

    regrets from felix until 8/22

    next call chair is asir

    next call scribe is frederick

    next reporter is frederick

    <fhirsch3> Last editors call minutes:

    <fhirsch3>
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/11-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html

      [11] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/11-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html

open actions

    <fhirsch3>
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open

    AI-100 tickler we can ignore

    Action 249 - still open

    Action 309- close

    Action - 325- closed- withdrawn by Maryann

    Action-326

    <scribe> completed by frederick, closed

    Action-327 issue 4582, status, asir to complete 3/25

    Action-328 assigned to Toufic, status unknown

    <fhirsch3> related to action 249

    Action-329 assigned to everyone, asir to take, 3/25

    Action-330 asir to take, felix to supply uri

    Action-331 frederick to take, 4/1

    Action-332 frederick completed and item is closed

    Action-333 frederick completed and item is closed (freestanding
    statements)

    Action-334 (new from today) bug 4854 (replace fictiitous examples
    with RM) assigned maryann target 4/1

    Action-335 (new from today) bug 4859 (clarify best practice)
    assigned to frederick target 4/1

    Action-336 (new from today) bug 4660, 4661 (optional and ignorable
    sections) assigned to dave o

    Action-337 (new from today) bug 4851 assigned to frederick,
    completed and closed

    Action-338 (new from today) bug 3988 ( remove section 8 ) assigned
    to asir, completed and closed

    Action-339 (new from today) bug 3978 (remove section 7) assigned to
    asir, completed and closed

    Action-340 ( new from today) bug 4654 ( new section guidelines on
    attachment) assigned to frederick, target 4/1

    maryann to take AI335

    Action-341 (new from today) typo assigned to daveO

    Action-342 (new from today) bug 4660 (best practice statements)
    assigned to asir

    Action-343 (new from today) bug 4664 ( adding a sentence to nested
    policy) assigned to daveO

    <scribe> new Action to Maryann- to contact Toufic to find status of
    his actions, and availability- Maryann to backup Toufics AI's

    <scribe> ACTION: Maryann to contact Toufic re:garding status of open
    AIs [recorded in
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
    ]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-344 - Contact Toufic re:garding status of
    open AIs [on Maryann Hondo - due 2007-07-25].

editors notes

    <fhirsch3> these were markers for work to be completed

    three editors notes were listed in the agenda and we need to update
    the working group on the staus of these items

    editor item 1- created by Toufic, section 5.1

    <fhirsch3>
    [14]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy
    -guidelines.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#assertion-t
    arget

      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2006/ws/policy/ws- 
policy-guidelines.html?content-type=text/html;% 
20charset=utf-8#assertion-target

    has two notes

    editor item 2- section 5.5

    editor item 3- section 5.8

    what remains to be done is the two in section 5.1

    status is maryann has a new AI to ensure the closure of these two

    reassigning 249, 328 to Dave O

    frederick sends regrets for 8/1

    maryann to scribe on 8/1

    frederick - proposed strawman for next publication.....all actions
    completed by end of day july 27

    deliver to WG 8/1

    let the WG decide on publication at that meeting

    assume there will be another round of edits before final publication

    <fsasaki> I will not be at 8/1 or 8/8 meeting, but will do the
    publication , propose 8/10

    there is one remaining on the editors from working group---

    <scribe> ACTION: asir to review the refeences in the docs and create
    a workgroup issue on august 15 [recorded in
    [15]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action02
    ]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-345 - Review the refeences in the docs and
    create a workgroup issue on august 15 [on Asir Vedamuthu - due
    2007-07-25].

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: asir to review the refeences in the docs and create a
    workgroup issue on august 15 [recorded in
    [16]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action02
    ]
    [NEW] ACTION: Maryann to contact Toufic re:garding status of open
    AIs [recorded in
    [17]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
    ]

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [18]scribe.perl version 1.128
     ([19]CVS log)
     $Date: 2007/07/18 12:52:33 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [18] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [19] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.128  of Date: 2007/02/23 21:38:13
Check for newer version at [20]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

      [20] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/scripe/scribe/
Succeeded: s/15/22/
Succeeded: s/closed/completed/
Succeeded: s/frederick/frederick, closed/
Found Scribe: maryann
Inferring ScribeNick: maryann
Present: asir daveo maryann frederick felix
Regrets: Toufic Prasad
Agenda: [21]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/20
07Jul/0017.html
Got date from IRC log name: 18 Jul 2007
Guessing minutes URL: [22]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-eds-mi
nutes.html
People with action items: asir maryann

      [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/ 
2007Jul/0017.html
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/18-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


    End of [23]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [23] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Wednesday, 18 July 2007 13:08:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:03 GMT