Re: WSDL 1.1 element identifiers

David Orchard wrote:
> Yes..
>
> The problem is that we have to use the WSDL 2.0 xmlspec because it has
> support for <emph> inside <code>, which is in the table of identifiers.
> The WG wanted the table to look like the WSDL 2.0 table.

I solved the problem, but did not commit yet. I used markup like this:
and munged the xslt to produce HTML like this:
<code style="font-style: italic;">types</code>
You can see the look at
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/7/01/wsdl11-elementidentifier/ (not
finished for publication yet, only member-visible.)

Felix

Regards, Felix.