W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > September 2006

RE: topics for editors call - 9/6

From: Asir Vedamuthu <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:35:31 -0700
Message-ID: <4DF3D07B9910264B9470DA1F811D1A950B6A76EB@RED-MSG-43.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: Maryann Hondo <mhondo@us.ibm.com>, <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Please accept my regrets for today's conference call. I have to attend
an internal meeting today. If you are looking for a volunteer, please
assign me the following editorial action:

 

Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3557

 

Regards,

 

Asir S Vedamuthu

Microsoft Corporation

 

________________________________

From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Maryann Hondo
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:41 AM
To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: topics for editors call - 9/6

 


Conference call info:

WS_Policy (editors)
IRC-Channel: #ws-policy-eds
2-3 PM Eastern / 11-12 PM Pacific
Passcode: 3348 (EDIT)


Proposed topics for today:

1. Administrative
Maryann (Chair), Dave (Scribe)
Arrangements for next week - 

2. Where are we? 
Latest drafts--- mail posted to WG 
 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2006Sep/0017.ht
ml 

Minutes from last week- 
        http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html 

New and Pending actions listed below.

3. NEW Editorial Actions from Today's WG Conference Call 
        [TBD]


4. Any new business? 


Maryann 



summary of actions from last week's minutes: 
Summary of Action Items 
[NEW] ACTION: Dave to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action02
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action02>
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action19
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action19> ]
[NEW] ACTION: Dave to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action03
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action03>
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action18
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action18> ]
[NEW] ACTION: Dave to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action10
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action10>
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action17
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action17> ]
[NEW] ACTION: Dave to raise a WG issue regarding primer and guidelines
document work [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01> ]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Dave Orchard to review MAryann's proposed wording for
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action15
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action15> ]
[PENDING] ACTION: Dave to own [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04> ]
[PENDING] ACTION: editors to discuss coordination between white paper
work and primer work [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04> ]
[PENDING] ACTION: Maryann to propose wording for [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05> ]
[PENDING] ACTION: Maryann to propose wording for [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action06
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action06> ]
[PENDING] ACTION: Toufic to own [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action14
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action14> ]
[PENDING] ACTION: Toufic to review the wording from Maryann for
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action16
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action16> ]
[PENDING] ACTION: W3C staff contact to automate generation of diff for
WS-Policy by deploying the diffmk tool and updating he build.xml etc.
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05
<http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05> ]
Received on Wednesday, 6 September 2006 17:36:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:27:49 UTC