W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > September 2006

topics for editors call - 9/6

From: Maryann Hondo <mhondo@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:41:26 -0400
To: <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OFC632CFE3.C3138437-ON852571E1.0048004B-852571E1.004B0EC6@us.ibm.com>
Conference call info:

WS_Policy (editors)
IRC-Channel: #ws-policy-eds
2-3 PM Eastern / 11-12 PM Pacific
Passcode: 3348 (EDIT)


Proposed topics for today:

1. Administrative
Maryann (Chair), Dave (Scribe)
Arrangements for next week - 

2. Where are we?
Latest drafts--- mail posted to WG
 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2006Sep/0017.html

Minutes from last week- 
        http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html

New and Pending actions listed below.

3. NEW Editorial Actions from Today's WG Conference Call
        [TBD]


4. Any new business?


Maryann



summary of actions from last week's minutes:
Summary of Action Items
[NEW] ACTION: Dave to own 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action02 [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action19]
[NEW] ACTION: Dave to own 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action03 [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action18]
[NEW] ACTION: Dave to own 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html#action10 [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action17]
[NEW] ACTION: Dave to raise a WG issue regarding primer and guidelines 
document work [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Dave Orchard to review MAryann's proposed wording for 
[recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action15]
[PENDING] ACTION: Dave to own [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04]
[PENDING] ACTION: editors to discuss coordination between white paper work 
and primer work [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04]
[PENDING] ACTION: Maryann to propose wording for [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05]
[PENDING] ACTION: Maryann to propose wording for [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action06]
[PENDING] ACTION: Toufic to own [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action14]
[PENDING] ACTION: Toufic to review the wording from Maryann for [recorded 
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action16]
[PENDING] ACTION: W3C staff contact to automate generation of diff for 
WS-Policy by deploying the diffmk tool and updating he build.xml etc. 
[recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05]
Received on Wednesday, 6 September 2006 13:40:08 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:27:49 UTC