Re: Request for comments on Media Type section of "Web Services Policy 1.5 - Framework" W3C Working Draft

Felix,

Other than the Mac file type code - which, AIUI, should be "TEXT" - it
looks good to me.

You might also want to explicitly state that you're following the
alternate media type registration procedure; not in the template
necessarily (though I suppose that would be ok too), but just in this
discussion so that potential reviewers aren't surprised.

Mark.