Re: Request for comments on Media Type section of "Web Services Policy 1.5 - Framework" W3C Working Draft

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 01:57:22 +0900
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: ietf-types@iana.org, public-ws-policy-comments@w3.org

Thank you for looking at this and catching the error, Mark. We will fix
that in the draft and send the new version to this list soon.

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 08:22 -0500, Mark Baker wrote:
> Felix,
>
> Other than the Mac file type code - which, AIUI, should be "TEXT" - it
> looks good to me.
>
> You might also want to explicitly state that you're following the
> alternate media type registration procedure; not in the template
> necessarily (though I suppose that would be ok too), but just in this
> discussion so that potential reviewers aren't surprised.

Thank you again for mentioning that. I hereby state that we are
following that alternate registration procedure described at
http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype "
1. New Procedure: Registration template in spec, no RFC".

Felix