WSD Issue 258 is Closed

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:26:07 +0100
To: <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <public-ws-media-types@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Bjoern,
You raised an issue against the "Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in
XML" Last Call WD [1] in your email at [2]. This was accepted by the WSD
WG as issue 258 [3].
The usage of namespace URIs in the draft simply designates the draft
version.  It is just a placeholder.  We will definitely update the
namespace URI of the note in par with other w3c notes for final
publication. The current version is in [4].
We hope this explanation addresses the issue that you raised to your
satisfaction. Therefore, the issue is closed.

Regards.
--Umit Yalcinalp (On behalf of WSD WG)
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xml-media-types-20041102/
[2]