W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org > January 2007

2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-4G SOAPservice.wsdlcm,1.5,1.6 SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm,1.8,1.9

From: Jonathan Marsh via cvs-syncmail <cvsmail@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:53:56 +0000
To: public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org
Message-Id: <E1H6npb-00061G-EL@lionel-hutz.w3.org>

Update of /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-4G
In directory hutz:/tmp/cvs-serv6742/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-4G

Modified Files:
	SOAPservice.wsdlcm SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm 
Log Message:
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2007Jan/0122.html:

In order not to lose the few bindings that make sense under SOAP, Ive cloned LocationTemplate-1G into LocationTemplate-2G which is an HTTP binding-only version.  I twiddled a few other details to keep everything sufficiently unique (e.g. service name, whttp:location URLs, etc.) 

Ive cut the AutoRemainder, AdditionalQueryParams, and AutoQueryParams bindings from LocationTemplate-1G. 

Since weve clarified that the {http location} is engaged on both soap-request and request-response MEPs, I cloned the remaining 4 operations and test them on the request-response MEP as well. 

While doing this, I noticed some service names were not unique within the whole set of tests were doing, which is inconvenient for some implementations like Axis2.  I updated MessageTest-2G,3G,4G service names (which should affect the component model more than the message tests.) 

Also made sure queryParameterSeparater values were consistent with any query params explicitly specified in whttp:location.

Index: SOAPservice.wsdlcm
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-4G/SOAPservice.wsdlcm,v
retrieving revision 1.5
retrieving revision 1.6
diff -C 2 -d -r1.5 -r1.6
*** SOAPservice.wsdlcm	13 Dec 2006 19:15:37 -0000	1.5
--- SOAPservice.wsdlcm	16 Jan 2007 12:53:54 -0000	1.6
***************
*** 158,162 ****
  <name>
  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>MessageTestService</base:localName>
  </name>
  <interface ref="N1002D"/>
--- 158,162 ----
  <name>
  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>MessageTest4GService</base:localName>
  </name>
  <interface ref="N1002D"/>

Index: SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-4G/SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm,v
retrieving revision 1.8
retrieving revision 1.9
diff -C 2 -d -r1.8 -r1.9
*** SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm	8 Jan 2007 19:57:05 -0000	1.8
--- SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm	16 Jan 2007 12:53:54 -0000	1.9
***************
*** 129,133 ****
  <name>
  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>MessageTestService</base:localName>
  </name>
  <interface ref="c2"/>
--- 129,133 ----
  <name>
  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>MessageTest4GService</base:localName>
  </name>
  <interface ref="c2"/>
Received on Tuesday, 16 January 2007 12:54:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 12:55:25 GMT