W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org > January 2007

2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-2G HTTPservice.wsdlcm,1.13,1.14 HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm,1.19,1.20

From: Jonathan Marsh via cvs-syncmail <cvsmail@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:53:56 +0000
To: public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org
Message-Id: <E1H6npb-000614-EW@lionel-hutz.w3.org>

Update of /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-2G
In directory hutz:/tmp/cvs-serv6742/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-2G

Modified Files:
	HTTPservice.wsdlcm HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm 
Log Message:
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2007Jan/0122.html:

In order not to lose the few bindings that make sense under SOAP, Ive cloned LocationTemplate-1G into LocationTemplate-2G which is an HTTP binding-only version.  I twiddled a few other details to keep everything sufficiently unique (e.g. service name, whttp:location URLs, etc.) 

Ive cut the AutoRemainder, AdditionalQueryParams, and AutoQueryParams bindings from LocationTemplate-1G. 

Since weve clarified that the {http location} is engaged on both soap-request and request-response MEPs, I cloned the remaining 4 operations and test them on the request-response MEP as well. 

While doing this, I noticed some service names were not unique within the whole set of tests were doing, which is inconvenient for some implementations like Axis2.  I updated MessageTest-2G,3G,4G service names (which should affect the component model more than the message tests.) 

Also made sure queryParameterSeparater values were consistent with any query params explicitly specified in whttp:location.

Index: HTTPservice.wsdlcm
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-2G/HTTPservice.wsdlcm,v
retrieving revision 1.13
retrieving revision 1.14
diff -C 2 -d -r1.13 -r1.14
*** HTTPservice.wsdlcm	5 Jan 2007 06:14:05 -0000	1.13
--- HTTPservice.wsdlcm	16 Jan 2007 12:53:54 -0000	1.14
***************
*** 193,197 ****
  <httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>
  <httpcm:httpInputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpInputSerialization>
! <httpcm:httpLocation>EchoName?first={FirstName};middle={MiddleName};last={LastName}</httpcm:httpLocation>
  <httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>false</httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>
  <httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>
--- 193,197 ----
  <httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>
  <httpcm:httpInputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpInputSerialization>
! <httpcm:httpLocation>EchoName?first={FirstName}&amp;middle={MiddleName}&amp;last={LastName}</httpcm:httpLocation>
  <httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>false</httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>
  <httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>
***************
*** 527,531 ****
  <name>
  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>MessageTestService</base:localName>
  </name>
  <interface ref="N10015"/>
--- 527,531 ----
  <name>
  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>MessageTest2GService</base:localName>
  </name>
  <interface ref="N10015"/>

Index: HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/wsdl-xslt/MessageTest-2G/HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm,v
retrieving revision 1.19
retrieving revision 1.20
diff -C 2 -d -r1.19 -r1.20
*** HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm	8 Jan 2007 19:57:03 -0000	1.19
--- HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm	16 Jan 2007 12:53:54 -0000	1.20
***************
*** 153,157 ****
  <httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>
  <httpcm:httpInputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpInputSerialization>
! <httpcm:httpLocation>EchoName?first={FirstName};middle={MiddleName};last={LastName}</httpcm:httpLocation>
  <httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>false</httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>
  <httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>
--- 153,157 ----
  <httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>
  <httpcm:httpInputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpInputSerialization>
! <httpcm:httpLocation>EchoName?first={FirstName}&amp;middle={MiddleName}&amp;last={LastName}</httpcm:httpLocation>
  <httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>false</httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>
  <httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>
***************
*** 422,426 ****
  <name>
  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>MessageTestService</base:localName>
  </name>
  <interface ref="c2"/>
--- 422,426 ----
  <name>
  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>MessageTest2GService</base:localName>
  </name>
  <interface ref="c2"/>
Received on Tuesday, 16 January 2007 12:54:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 12:55:22 GMT