WSDL components and properties stylesheets: properties attached to multiple components

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:36:25 +0200
To: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org
Hi Arthur.

Having just finished a round of edits on Part 2, I noticed one issue
with <propdef>.

In Part 2, we are defining in one place properties to several
components, e.g. {soap modules} to Binding, Binding Operation, etc.
However, propdef only allows for one component to be specified. I was
thinking of adding a propdup element to be used as follows:

  <propdef comp="Binding">
    soap modules
    <propdup comp="Binding Operation"/>
    <propdup comp="Binding Message Reference"/>
  </propdef>

processed then as:

  <propdef comp="Binding" prop="soapmodules" dup="Binding Operation"/>

to populate the component table accordingly.

Does that look good to you?

Cheers,

Hugo

--