RE: SOAP Modules (WSDL Version 2.0 Part 2: Adjuncts)

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:36:47 -0700
To: <twolff@bluestemsoftware.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

The Working Group did consider this fully when features and properties were removed, but felt that there still was utility in supporting SOAP 1.2 functionality including modules even without a larger f&p framework.

As the final vote for moving WSDL 2.0 to Recommendation status closed yesterday, and the Working Group charter expires at the end of the mongth, I'm afraid we won't be able to revisit this decision in light of your comment.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com