Re: SOAP Modules (WSDL Version 2.0 Part 2: Adjuncts)

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 13:23 -0400, twolff@bluestemsoftware.com wrote:
> Now that support for features and properties has been removed, support for SOAP
> modules should also be removed, or at least flagged as an at-risk feature.

1. SOAP modules are part of the SOAP 1.2 recommendation, so if we want
to provide a full support for SOAP 1.2, we should have the SOAP modules
as well.

2. We tested this part a long time and reached the CR exit criteria for
that, so we know it isn't at-risk.

3. the CR phase is long gone and this request is wait too late in the
process for us to even consider.

Philippe