RE: SOAP Response and IRI style

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR120 [1].

The latest editor's draft [2] clarifies the handling of repeated elements,
and of elements missing in the instance data.

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR120
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#soap-defaults

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com