From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Marsh
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:52 PM
To: 'Ramkumar Menon'; www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: RE: Assertion on Bindings for Interface that only define faults

Thank you for the comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR152 [1].

While we don't see much utility in defining a Binding Component for an
Interface that defines only faults, writing such an assertion is a bit
complicated to develop, since it has to handle interfaceless Bindings as
well.  Because we're trying to finish the spec shortly, adding such an
assertion was judged as low value at this point.  The WG thus decided to
close with no action.

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR152

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com