RE: Assertion Summary Texts in Part 1

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:49:17 -0800
To: "'Ramkumar Menon'" <ramkumar.menon@gmail.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
Thank you for the comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR150 [1].

While we agreed that this summary could be improved, the WG felt it served
its primary purpose in providing a bit of text describing the assertion and
a link back to the assertion in context.  Since we're days away from
completing the spec a comprehensive review and proposals for improving each
assertion would be time-consuming, and we didn't have members willing to
volunteer to do this work.  We therefore closed this issue with no action.

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR150

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com