RE: 6.7.1.1 Construction of the request IRI using the http location

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR117 [1].

The latest editor's draft [2] includes a provision for describing when and
how to %-encode data inserted into a template.  There is no provision that a
transform from XML into the http location template be unambiguously
reversible.

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR117
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_http_operation_location_cited_ser

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com