RE: WSDL 2.0 Fault Binding [Plus two Questions]

Thank you for these comments.

The Working Group tracked these issues as CR092 [1] and CR093 [2].

You are right that a SOAP fault can contain multiple detail entries, or may
not be namespace qualified, but the WG did not want to complicate the
language by adding facilities to describe these rather rare cases.  The
latest draft lists these items as among the SOAP 1.2 allowed constructs that
the WSDL 2.0 SOAP 1.2 binding does not support [3].

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR092

[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR093

[3]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#soap12-binding

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____