RE: Two comments and a question on the WSDL HTTP Binding Extension

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR053 [1].

The Working Group agreed that an absolute URI should be allowed, and adopted
a number of fixes to allow this to work, including better specifying the
relationship of {address} and {http location}, where {address} is a base URI
against which {http location} can be resolved if necessary.  We also have
added syntax to enable one to specify whether the XML value is to be
%-encoded or not depending on whether your data is trustworthy for use as
path segments (or full URIs) or not [2].

As we're preparing our PR documents, unless you let us know otherwise with
in two weeks, we will assume you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR053
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8# _http_operation_location_cited_ser

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com