RE: {rpc signature} REQUIRED when rpc style is not specified?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:45:26 -0700
To: "'Jonathan Marsh'" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR076 [1].

The Working Group accepted your proposal.  The change is reflected in the
latest editor's draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR076

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com