RE: Suggested editorial changes to adjuncts section 4.1.1 wrpc:signature

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR073 [1].

The Working Group accepted your proposal, with some changes to #4 which we
believe were typos on your part.  The change is reflected in the latest
editor’s draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR073

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#InterfaceOperation_RPC_Signature_De
finition

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____