RE: Request 2 clarifications for RPC style

Regarding your second point, below; the WS Description Working Group tracked
this issue as a CR071 [1].

The Working Group declined to make any change.  Qualified elements includes
both those elements that have a namespace and those that don’t.  More
rationale at [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR071

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jul/0017.html

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com