RE: {http cookies} REQUIRED?

The new text adds only

This property can be used only when the underlying protocol is HTTP.

This does not disambiguate when the property is present, but unusable from
when the property is absent.

I suggest:

This property appears only when the underlying protocol is HTTP.

And in the introductory text change:

A subset of the HTTP properties specified in . may be expressed in a SOAP
binding when the SOAP binding uses HTTP as the underlying protocol

A subset of the HTTP properties specified in . are present in a SOAP binding
when the SOAP binding uses HTTP as the underlying protocol

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____