RE: When does {safety} appear?

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR050 [1].

The WG confirmed your understanding - that the safety property will be
present whenever the processor that supports the extension is used.  The
interchange test results have been updated accordingly.

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR050

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____