RE: Inline schemas with no target namespace

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR045 [1].

The Working Group agreed to remove assertion #Schema-0019-summary, so there
will no longer be any requirement that schemas have a target namespace.  The
latest editor's draft [2] has been updated to reflect this change.

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR045

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-
type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#inlining-xsd

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com