RE: Typo in HTTP binding

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:26:43 -0800
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR010 [1].  The latest version of the spec [2] contains this
correction.

Unless you let us know otherwise by 13 April, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR010
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.
html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

[  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com  ][
http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes  ]