RE: SOAP binding: empty SOAP Action

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR009 [1].  The Working Group agreed to change [quoted string
value] to [quoted empty string value ("")].  This resolution is
reflected in the latest draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by 13 April, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR009
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-soap11-bi
nding.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#soap11-defaults

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com  ][
http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes  ]

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-soap12-part2-20030624/#ActionFeature