RE: wsdl20-adjuncts vs RFC 4288

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this issue as a CR003 [1].  The Working Group did not agree to make a change to our spec at this point, based on the widespread use of this media type.  For a more detailed rationale see [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by 13 April, we will assume you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR003
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Jan/0028.html

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com  ][  http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes  ]