RE: HTTP binding: defaultTransferCoding typo

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:15:51 -0700
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC325 [1].  The Working Group agreed to fix the
problem as you suggest.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC325