RE: SOAP and HTTP bindings: Editorial reorganization for defaults

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC318 [1].  The Working Group agreed to
reorganize sections with *default attributes, using 6.10 as a model of
excellence.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC318