RE: RPC style: an example defines a type

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC316 [1].  The Working Group agreed to add the
wrpc namespace to table 1-1; and in section 4.1.2, insert "excerpt" to
clarify that this is not the full normative description.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC316