FW: Notational conventions

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:57:43 -0700
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC305 [1].  The Working Group agreed to fix the
issue per [2].

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC305
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0010.html