FW: First cut at WSDL/SOAP MEP connection text

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC363 [1].  We accepted your subsequent proposal
to address this problem.

As we plan to go to CR shortly, if we don't hear from you within 10
days, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC363

On
> Behalf Of Glen Daniels
> Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:58 PM
> To: WS Description List
> Subject: First cut at WSDL/SOAP MEP connection text
>

> This is *not* by any means a spec-ready proposal, but I'm sending it
so
> we can discuss general direction, and perhaps move forward modulo
> editorial work.
>

> 5.11.3 Binding WSDL MEPs to SOAP MEPs
>
> This section briefly describes the relationships between WSDL
components
> and SOAP 1.2 MEP properties as described in {SOAP 1.2 Part 2}.  We
> define these relationships for the WSDL {in-out} pattern bound to a
SOAP