RE: What is a valid WSDL component model?

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:38:44 -0800
To: "Asir Vedamuthu" <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>
Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC353 [1].  We accepted the proposal at
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Oct/0051.html>  to
address this problem.

As we plan to go to CR shortly, if we don't hear from you within 10
days, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC353