RE: Comments

The WG closed this issue without further action.  We believe our use of
namespaces is similar to XML Schemas, and is natural in the syntax
despite the component model notes.  The WG was unable to envision a
solution without severe consequences to the syntax. If this resolution
is unacceptable, please let us know within two weeks.