RE: binding fault defaulting?

Thank you for your comment, which we tracked as LC130 [1].  The WG
resolved to make wsoap:subcode and wsoap:code optional, to allow #any as
a token for wsoap:subcode and wsoap:code, to map a missing attribute to
#any in the component model, define #any as meaning no assertion is made
about the code or subcode value, and to make similar modifications to
http:code.  If this resolution is unacceptable, please let us know
within two weeks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC130