RE: Fault Component Re-usable Across Interfaces

The working group declined to make a significant change in response to
this issue [1].  The Working Group was unable to reach consensus that
moving faults to the top level rather than the interface level was
beneficial.  (Interestingly, it was also unable to reach consensus on
moving them back down into operations [2].)  Please let us know by the
end of February whether you accept our resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC19
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LCL5a