RE: Review of WSDL 2.0 Pt 3 Last Call WD

The Working Group has resolved the final comment in this batch:

> - Section 2.6 Declaring SOAP Modules
>
> Comment: The relationship between SOAP Modules declared in the binding

> and features declared in the interface is unclear. From the SOAP 1.2
> Rec (section 3.3): "A  SOAP module realizes zero or more SOAP
> features". I would expect a similar relationship in WSDL such that a
> SOAP module in a binding would reference one or more features in the
> interface, a module being the binding of those features to the
> protocol.

stating that a SOAP abstract feature is also (by definition) an abstract
WSDL feature.  We'll assume you agree with this resolution if we don't
hear from you by the end of February.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC29b