FW: Issue: missing "type" attribute in schema for wsdl:binding

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:11:37 -0700
To: <Roberto.Chinnici@Sun.COM>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thank you for the comment below, and for your patience with us in
resolving it.  We tracked the comment below as Issue LC46 [1].  The
editors have addressed the editorial matters you highlight below in
their latest schema [2].

If you agree with our disposition of your comment, we'd like you to
acknowledge it within two weeks; otherwise we will assume you are
satisfied.  The WG plans to enter a second (short) Last Call period in
the near future, and we invite you to review that publication as well.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC46
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.xsd