RE: Part 1 editorial comments

Thank you for the comment below, and for your patience with us in
resolving it.  We tracked the comment below as Issue LC35 [1].  The
editors have addressed the editorial matters you highlight below in
their latest draft [2].

If you agree with our disposition of your comment, we'd like you to
acknowledge it within two weeks; otherwise we will assume you are
satisfied.  The WG plans to enter a second (short) Last Call period in
the near future, and we invite you to review that publication as well.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC35
[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html