RE: Mapping ref attribute to {fault reference} - Type Mismatch

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:42:27 -0700
To: "Asir Vedamuthu" <asirv@webmethods.com>, <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thanks for your comment.  The Working Group decided to fix this mismatch
by saying that the value is the component, and fixing the mapping
accordingly.

[See http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC14]

If you don't respond by October 1, we'll assume you accept this
resolution.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-20040803/#FaultReference_Mapping

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-20040803/#FaultReference_details

> Mapping,
> "{fault reference} = The actual value of the ref attribute information
> item"
>
> Component description,
> "{fault reference} REQUIRED. An Interface Fault component in the
{faults}
> property of the parent Interface Operation component's parent
Interface