RE: Part 3 SOAP Binding: default HTTP method

Thanks for your comment.  The Working Group decided to remove 'default' from text in the bullet item "HTTP Method Selection."

[See http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#Là°³]

If you don't respond by October 1, we'll assume you accept this resolution.