FW:LC11 [was LC10: element names for defaults]

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:19:03 -0700
To: "Hugo Haas" <hugo@w3.org>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

For the record, the Working Group resolved this issue (LC11 [1]) by
agreeing on the naming convention fooDefault, specifically renaming
@whttp:defaultTransferCoding to @whttp:transferCodingDefault.   We will
assume you accept this resolution if we don't receive an explicit
acknowledgement by 1 October.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC1