RE: Requiredness (two issues)

Glen,

I've recorded the first issue below in our last call issues list (under
construction as I write) as our first last call issue.  The resolution
decided at our meeting August 4th [1] was as you recall "to remove the
required flag on property element and make appropriate changes to the
component model."

This mail serves as an announcement of this resolution.  If you could
reply acknowledging that this resolves your comment I will have a URI to
put in the last call issues list.

(This can all be inferred from the minutes but this separate mail will
be cleaner for non-WG members to follow.)

Thanks!

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Aug/0056.html

On